What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smart cover smears?

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are we talking about the 3 lines that appear on the ipad screen? Its because the cover cleans your screen except for those three lines. The cover does clean the screen, its just that they should have thought of a better design

cocod2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that was a great video...
the inside of the cover cleans it ..

I have what I believe is a microfibre piece of cloth I use for my tv. would that be the same.

came with my hd tv.....

coco

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that was a great video...
the inside of the cover cleans it ..

I have what I believe is a microfibre piece of cloth I use for my tv. would that be the same.

came with my hd tv.....

coco

The inside of the smart cover is microfiber in case you didn't know

cocod2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi yes I did know that the inside of the cover was microfiber.. found that out watching the video

but what I was asking is about the cloth I have for my tv.. this would be the same wouldn't it..... thank you:)

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cocod2 said:
Hi yes I did know that the inside of the cover was microfiber.. found that out watching the video

but what I was asking is about the cloth I have for my tv.. this would be the same wouldn't it..... thank you:)

Yup it would work.

Brc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Microfiber cloth not even close to the answer for me!

I have not only used microfiber clothes but also in conjunction with warm soapy water, screen cleaner and plain water. Not much of an improvement at all and even tried the inside of the black leather smart cover. yes, it is basically 3 streaks from the 3 grooves in the cover.
Not sure what to do....any suggestions?

BC

Most reactions

Latest posts