What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Cover + News Paper = smudges

thedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kept my smart cover pretty clean for weeks. Just thought Id get the word out that rubbing your smart cover up against a news paper is a good way to get smudges all over it. For me I didnt know what happened. I came back from lunch one day with marks all over my cover. Even the cover buddy had a little bit of marks here and there. I couldnt figure it out. I cleaned it up and later it happened again and then I noticed it was the Frys Electronics ads that I was carrying around with my ipad. Otherwise, the normal day to day carrying the ipad with covers was no issue as far as marks. Covers are a ink magnet.

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning. I'll keep it seperate from everything . . . including my wife. Just joking :D. She uses it almost as much as me. Problem is, she likes mine so much, I might have to buy a second one for her. I better start saving.

Most reactions

Latest posts