What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky go in app store

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For anyone in the uk who has a sky package sky go is now in the app store, just movies, sports and news for now with more channels coming iv read in the future.best thing is it's free :)

Bushy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice heads up but is there one app that covers all the channels you've mentioned or do I have to download them separately ? Can't seem to find the total all in one package :(

OP
S

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's all in the one app sky go ,under the description in the app store it's just mentions sport but there are several movie channels and a news one too on the same app and I know they will be bringing out more channels as time goes on

Bushy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
samch said:
It's all in the one app sky go ,under the description in the app store it's just mentions sport but there are several movie channels and a news one too on the same app and I know they will be bringing out more channels as time goes on

Cheers fella it was the sports quote in the app that was throwing me - downloading it now :)

Thanks again for the heads up

Most reactions

Latest posts