What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri is unable to give weather info

Raviteja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

In my iPad 4 (WiFi Only) Siri is unable to give weather info.When I ask where am i? It shows correct location but when I ask for weather it says other location and say unable to find weather for it.How to fix it?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you provide a screenshot showing what you ask and what she says?

I ask "what's the weather like today" and she shows me the weather

If I want another location I ask, "what's the weather like in London" and it comes up

Also, it could be that you live in a small town or area, where Siri uses the next closest city to you and use that weather

Attachments

• image-1200398210.jpg
    image-1200398210.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 292

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Siri does not support all features in all territories. At a guess being in India, Siri doesn't support weather reports in your area.

OP
R

Raviteja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is showing weather for other cities in my country.I live in one of the main cities in my country.When SIRI is showing that cities weather info why not mine..

It is not showing movie and restaurant in India so I'm ok with it but when it is showing weather info for other cities why not mine...It is showing info for New Delhi,Mumbai but not for Hyderabad

Attachments

• image-1744586587.jpg
    image-1744586587.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 251
  • image-1600543744.jpg
    image-1600543744.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 262
  • image-1449247703.jpg
    image-1449247703.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 267

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Raviteja said:
It is showing weather for other cities in my country.I live in one of the main cities in my country.When SIRI is showing that cities weather info why not mine..

It is not showing movie and restaurant in India so I'm ok with it but when it is showing weather info for other cities why not mine...It is showing info for New Delhi,Mumbai but not for Hyderabad

Maybe apple just hasn't gotten to it yet, somewhat like the 3d feature on the map. A lot of major US cities are supported, but not all of them yet (such as Orlando for example). But over the months apple will add support for that, and hopefully they also have a weather division working on getting weather to Siri in all cities around the world.

OP
R

Raviteja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe apple just hasn't gotten to it yet, somewhat like the 3d feature on the map. A lot of major US cities are supported, but not all of them yet (such as Orlando for example). But over the months apple will add support for that, and hopefully they also have a weather division working on getting weather to Siri in all cities around the world.

Thanks for reply..Hope in future they will add it

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts