What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a weather APP that meets this criteria:

SouthernAtHeart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I knew of a good weather APP. I've got Weather Plus HD, which is great if you want nice wallpaper. I travel, so I need a weather app that will give me the weather for my current location. This is like old school stuff... Your ipad knows where you are, yet every time I want the weather, I've got to enter a city, load it in the APP's list and then scroll to that page.
Anyone using a weather app that has a 'current location' feature? One other criteria, I don't want ads. I will happily buy it, but dislike free app with ads.
Thanks,

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really like iMap Weather. You can save locations and it has gps location service. I have always entered my location so i'm not sure how well that works. However, when you open the app, a map with saved location pins appears and you can tap any of them to go to that location. There is a lite version for free, but it is not full featured.

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SouthernAtHeart said:
I wish I knew of a good weather APP. I've got Weather Plus HD, which is great if you want nice wallpaper. I travel, so I need a weather app that will give me the weather for my current location. This is like old school stuff... Your ipad knows where you are, yet every time I want the weather, I've got to enter a city, load it in the APP's list and then scroll to that page.
Anyone using a weather app that has a 'current location' feature? One other criteria, I don't want ads. I will happily buy it, but dislike free app with ads.
Thanks,

Intellicast HD

Most reactions

Latest posts