What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sims free play

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to go to the park and than click onto the sims character. Press the whistle icon and they will show up. They cannot be doing a task and stop to go to the park.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes click on the park when your at the park click on the sims tracker and click someone's whistle , they will come to the park.

Sent from my iPad 2 

adria0409

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A big dissapointment!!

To all who downlad this game.. do not waste your time trying to continue the game past a few days.. i played this game for over 2 mnths, I had I had 13 houses with 13 people, all building unlocked, park unlocked, everything! I continue to complete goals, I even saved up 50 yellow diamond coins (dont remember what they are called) which took forever!! to buy the RC boat to complete that goal.. next thing i know the goal tells me to "buy a new bench, a bench that is worth at least $1,200" so in my head i go wow thats easy, i go into menu, garden and oh wow look... no bench worth over $1,000... i searched the whole menu of options available and there is no bench whatsoever that i can buy to complete this goal. :mad: I continued with the game because I enjoyed it and now there is no point to go on!!. This was one of the few games that I paid attention to and played on a daily basis. I AM EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED! :-( SimsFreePlay on iPhone/iPad is a waste of time, an update should be made to include a bench over $1,200!

Sincerely,

Dissapointed User :mad:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ruthie said:
I've done that with a couple but I thought with a share house they didn't need to be in a relationship.

I guess i haven't gotten as far as you have. The free home you get in the beginning i chose was the computer house with lots of beds. Only sims can sleep there-bit none stay.

SaraMHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You get the option 'ask to move in' after some romantic actions, or friendly maybe works. I have that house aswell, but i only have one sim there -____- and like 5 beds... a bit dumb

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now I have my baby and the next goal is to change its diaper, but the parents keep saying no! Has anyone got to this level yet, and if so,how do I get them to do it?

Aimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I have my baby and the next goal is to change its diaper, but the parents keep saying no! Has anyone got to this level yet, and if so,how do I get them to do it?
Ur crib must b in d wrong direction that is y they r saying no

Aimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all the new version let ur sims connect to game center.. Plz add me i need neighbours in sims.. Mano.86

Most reactions