What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SilverHaz3 HD iPad - Winterboard

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a different wallpaper I like to use with SilverHaz3 to give it more of a silver look.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-2800322565.png
    image-2800322565.png
    698.6 KB · Views: 23,238
  • image-718597308.png
    image-718597308.png
    954.2 KB · Views: 1,045
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Wow that totally changes it from the darker look.....more metallic, is that just a preloaded colour change??

I just found that wallpaper on the web and have been using it with this theme. i think it's another way to make this theme look great.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Qoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like dark themes, this one is sure to please! It has a custom slider and time for the lockscreen. Once you unlock, you will hear a rattling sound that will sends chills up your spine! Your whole iPad will be themed with SilverHaz3! Custom UI, loading screens, weather widget, RSS feed, Animated wallpapers, SBsettings theme, UI sounds, custom respiring Page, and even an animated boot logo to match! The theme was created by @iHaz3 on twitter. This is just one of his many great themes from the Haz3 series. Here are some screenshots of SilverHaz3 for iPad! Get it in Cydia for 2.99 PLUS you get the iPhone version FREE with it!!!

iLoveMyiPad2!

How can u align the weather widget on the center of the screen? also, how can u change the location of weather. i failed to set up mine :(

2ptqfmf.png

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Qoo said:
How can u align the weather widget on the center of the screen? also, how can u change the location of weather. i failed to set up mine :(

To fix you widget, turn off Summerboard in Winterboard. To change the weather, in iFile go to: var/stash/themes/SilverHaz3-HD Weather iPad.theme/Wallpaper.html and use text viewer to read and edit where it says "var locale = "xxxxx" put your zip code where I put "xxxxx". Make sure to leave " on each end.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Last edited:

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Most of the weather widgets only work with zip codes! When it comes to British postcodes then it's a big no no! Either that or I'm doing something wrong. Maybe I need to find a widget that runs alongside "the weather channel" as that accepts postcodes as local as my own, and then place it into the theme.

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Most of the weather widgets only work with zip codes! When it comes to British postcodes then it's a big no no! Either that or I'm doing something wrong. Maybe I need to find a widget that runs alongside "the weather channel" as that accepts postcodes as local as my own, and then place it into the theme.

Go to Yahooweather.com and enter your mail code to get your weather and in the URL there will be a 8 digit number at the end. Sometimes this number is used instead.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Qoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Qoo said:

To fix you widget, turn off Summerboard in Winterboard. To change the weather, in iFile go to: var/stash/themes/SilverHaz3-HD Weather iPad.theme/Wallpaper.html and use text viewer to read and edit where it says "var locale = "xxxxx" put your zip code where I put "xxxxx". Make sure to leave " on each end.

iLoveMyiPad2!

it works perfect now :D

Thanks~~~

2ilzrzr.png

ssemmel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have 2 questions. I downloaded this theme. Love it!

1. I tried to change the background wallpaper to the steel in one of the first posts and it stays black? How do you change it?

2. I selected the weather/photo background. Where do you change this weather. I was able to change the one at the top but this is an Rss feed. Also how do you set the picture box? Thanks so much!!!!

rn16530

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you change from Celsius to Farenheit? I can vouch that it's not 26 in Orlando, even at 1200a.

rn16530

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few more questions... Is there a way to filter the mail on the lock screen? Is there a way to remove certain options from the lock screen that don't apply to the iPad (for example, missed calls)? How do you get your free iPhone version?

Antgod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One question, do you select every setting for this theme? I'm not getting the clock widgets to show up on the ipad2 .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Antgod said:
One question, do you select every setting for this theme? I'm not getting the clock widgets to show up on the ipad2 .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Select which ones you want but always make sure you have the main theme checked and below everything else.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Most reactions

Latest posts