What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature app with wrist protection

Ipadgk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to find a signature app that has wrist protection (like noteshelf). Every time I have a client sign a document, they rest their hand on the screen and try to write with the stylus.....cause problems, and I have to explain that they can only allow the stylus to touch the screen. If none exist, anyone want to develop one for me, for a fee? Thanks!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to find a signature app that has wrist protection (like noteshelf). Every time I have a client sign a document, they rest their hand on the screen and try to write with the stylus.....cause problems, and I have to explain that they can only allow the stylus to touch the screen. If none exist, anyone want to develop one for me, for a fee? Thanks!

'Notes Plus' has this feature, which it terms a 'palm pad'. It's an optional 'pop up' space to rest your palm, while you write and you can make it - more or less - as big or small as you want it. However, it's primarily a note taking app, as the name suggests, so not completely sure if it's what you're looking for. At present, it can't import PDF documents, though the (very responsive) developer has said that he's working on this now.

There are some good video 'tutorials' on the developer's website if you want to see what it's currently capable of as well as a 'forum' where the developer is constantly responding to users' questions.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions