What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Palm rejection for people who write with their wrists to the left of fingers

drongobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent handwriting app. I would like to be able to rest my hand on the screen while I write with a stylus. Some apps come with a 'palm rejection' feature such as a wrist guard. This only works if the person writes with their wrist either below their fingers or above their fingers. Unfortunately, I am a lefty and I write with my wrist to the left of my fingers. Penultimate comes with palm rejection to account for this, but it's doesn't work (pen strokes are still registered, plus other problems).

Is there any good handwriting app with palm rejection technology for people who write with their wrist to the left of their fingers? I want to find out before buying any more handwriting apps.

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts