What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing my icoud calendar with oulook

susib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have a new member of staff and I want to share my calendar with her so that she can view and edit it. My iPad calendar syncs with Outlook 2007 on my PC. I've tried sharing the calendar via Outlook but that doesn't allow her to edit.

I've tried sharing it from my iPad but it takes her to iCloud.com whereas I want her to be able to open the calendar in Outlook. Can anyone help?

Many thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You'll need to use the first method, sharing from Outlook on the computer. There should be something in the share settings or menu options that lets you choose between a read only or editable share.

I can't help with the exact method, since I don't have a Windows computer or Outlook; but I recommend you try the Help option in Outlook while on the computer and search for sharing. With luck that will point you in the right direction.

Most reactions

Latest posts