What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sending bulk sms from websites using ipad

boracanal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pls any idea on how to send bulk SMS from the websites using iPad as the sites I tried, doesn't highlight the button to attach the .txt file. Ideas pls.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
boracanal said:
Pls any idea on how to send bulk SMS from the websites using iPad as the sites I tried, doesn't highlight the button to attach the .txt file. Ideas pls.

Sorry but I don't understand what you're trying to say, what websites are they and what is it that you want to SMS

Sent from my iPad using iPF

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sending bulk SMS messages in most countries is considered SPAM unless you have permission from the individual's you are sending to. So please explain what you are doing.

OP
B

boracanal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. Now we have sites that allow u purchase SMS credit and also allow u send SMS in bulk. Like 100 numbers at a go. We use this for birthday n wedding invitations for example. I am trying to send a wedding invite to contacts in my phone using SMS africa as did is cheaper

OP
B

boracanal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
Sending bulk SMS messages in most countries is considered SPAM unless you have permission from the individual's you are sending to. So please explain what you are doing.

I actually use the bulk SMS to send invites for church meetings, wedding invites, club and society functions etc. I do same on my lap top but iPad doesn't allow for attachment of files on notepad or excel sheet with contact details.

4rel4eva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
send cheap bulk sms to any where in the world plus free online games

I actually use the bulk SMS to send invites for church meetings, wedding invites, club and society functions etc. I do same on my lap top but iPad doesn't allow for attachment of files on notepad or excel sheet with contact details.

You can use this website to send cheap bulk sms to any where in the world www/mipager/com replace the (/) with (.) the prices are really cheap and they also have free online games and you can send voice sms (your text message will be converted into a voice phone call to the recipient) really nice. You can also send picture and mps file via sms.

civijas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
best way to send Bulk SMS is CS Networks. You can sent a SMS using their website, just sign in and get initials credit for testing, or you can download SMS Sender (desktop application)
go there and try!:thumbs:

Most reactions