What's new

Second Hand 4.3.3

Harlequin

iPF Noob
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi!
I recently bought an Ipad 2 from blocket (Swedish E-bay)... I discovered that it had firmware 4.3.3 so I decided to upgrade it. This is when all the problems start...
Apparently it had previous been jailbroken cause I get all kinds of error messages when I try to update to any 6.x.x version. I tried to update it to 7 when it was released and i still get all kinds of error messages...
My question is.. Is there any way to upgrade an previously jailbroken device to the latest firmware version? Or have I bought an outdated device?
 
Yes of course! I get all kinds of error messages... that's why I'm asking for help!
 
Thanks Gabriel1!!! I'm on IOS 7 after many hours of cursing at apple!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom