What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

search bar

doc.zed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My search bar in safari went from being google to bing somehow, how do I get it back to google?

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to Settings and then scroll down and tap on Safari and then you should see where to change the search engine

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Randy-do you know why that changes? I have seen a few other members ask this question as well. Does it automatically change when you visit Bing?

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Randy-do you know why that changes? I have seen a few other members ask this question as well. Does it automatically change when you visit Bing?

I have no idea what is causing it. It happened to me once and don't believe visiting Bing is the cause.

OP
D

doc.zed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help.
I did go to bing the otherday for the first time to see if I could get a better answer, and just noticed it had changed.

Most reactions