What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari bug google search

Thaialism

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on 4.3 and when ever I open up safari and do a google search (first time) everything works fine, then when I want to refine my search on the actual website not the search bar, and I hit search nothing happens? Any of you guys getting that?

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on 4.3 and when ever I open up safari and do a google search (first time) everything works fine, then when I want to refine my search on the actual website not the search bar, and I hit search nothing happens? Any of you guys getting that?

Not having that problem on my iPad 2 with version 4.3.2.

I'm not sure as to 'why' it is not working for you.:confused:

OP
T

Thaialism

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah it's weird I keep hitting the search button but it doesn't update the search term. Guess it might be a 4.3 bug. I'm waiting for the jailbreak so a lower firmware might be better.

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed the same exact problem last night! I think it MIGHT be a Google issue. Who knows.....

Most reactions