What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen to Small.......She says

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After 4-weeks, my wife finally got inquisitive enough to try out my new iPad 3 tonight.
She played with it for 5 minutes and gave it back.....

She says...."screen is way to small for me" :rolleyes:

Guess that iPad mini I thought I'd get her for Christmas is out now. :(
Darn it anyway....

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
After 4-weeks, my wife finally got inquisitive enough to try out my new iPad 3 tonight.
She played with it for 5 minutes and gave it back.....

She says...."screen is way to small for me" :rolleyes:

Guess that iPad mini I thought I'd get her for Christmas is out now. :(
Darn it anyway....

Look on the bright side, Mate. You get to keep your iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess reading glasses are out too, huh? :)

OP
buerkletucson

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Boy this thread went places I didn't expect. :eek:
Good humor though...

I think I'll get her a snow shovel instead.....that will show her. :D

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had a simular experience with my wife, I spent all that money, got her a nice pink case, stylus, set up her apple account, downloaded apps that would interest her. ... Nothing, So i inquired of her "Why the heck don't you use it?" Then she picked up and said "Every time I pick it up the battery is dead"
Now six months later, and as her friends and relatives have jumped on the I-Wagon she now uses it a lot. But I still think she would have been happier with a new pair of those red bottom 4 inch heals.

Its a Venus Mars thing.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
AdmiralAdama said:
Which explains why when oh so many years ago when I had "the" talk with my daughter - she said to me with a straight face - "Relax dad, laughter is the best form of birth control."

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Right!
"Before or after?"
"Instead!"

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a simular experience with my wife, I spent all that money, got her a nice pink case, stylus, set up her apple account, downloaded apps that would interest her. ... Nothing, So i inquired of her "Why the heck don't you use it?" Then she picked up and said "Every time I pick it up the battery is dead"
Now six months later, and as her friends and relatives have jumped on the I-Wagon she now uses it a lot. But I still think she would have been happier with a new pair of those red bottom 4 inch heals.

Its a Venus Mars thing.

That's funny. I got my husband an iPad, which he barely used. We recently gave it away. He's now using an iPhone 3G, which I had lying around forever without any use. All he does is stream Internet radio from it while cooking, so the iPad or the old iPhone, it doesnt make a diff.

Me, I want both the iPad and the Louboutins, lol.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Im sooo tempted to buy for my wife too. She's ignored the kindle and archos i've bought her in recent times, but she looooooves web browsing the shopping sites on my iPad in bed. She's the most untechnical person you can imagine (even more so than your dad) but she finds ios just too intuitive

Most reactions