What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen protector damaged from folio contact

ziggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ZAGG screen protector on my iPad2 crushes and wrinkles along one edge due to contact with the groove bar above the ZAGGfolio keyboard (as well as impressions of the little U-shaped pads that press on the IS when the folio is closed). I contacted ZAGG and the protector can't be lifted and re-attached on that edge, but I could get a free replacement. Only problem is I would probably have to pay Best Buy to install the replacement, and I'm sure the issue would continue with a new shield. Anyone know a fix for this, or are there other forum posts about this problem? Thanks.

PaulCarleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well since Best Buy carries the product and does the install I bet they have a warranty service contract with ZAGG. I would think that Best Buy could do the warranty replacement and install and get reimbursed via their contract with ZAGG.

Most reactions