What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifeproof and screen protectors

mamiller1023

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently had my I pad screen replaced due to some major cracking. My IPad was in a portfolio case with a zagg screen protector on it. I am looking into getting a nuud lifeproof case, however I'm not sure if I should also invest in the zagg screen protector again or if the case by itself will be good enough. I want to ensure my screen doesn't scratch or crack again. Is there a better screen protector other than zagg? What are some of your thoughts. Thank you for your input.

Guardman84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The lifeproof Nuud case comes with an optional scratch protector that you put on after you put the case on. Basically a screen protector. The only difference in the one that comes with the case, and a normal screen protector, is that the one that comes with the case only covers the exposed portion of the screen when the case is on.

Most reactions