What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBSettings

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had a problem the other day with SBSettings I went to restoring I was in landscape mode and about three fourths of the screen said respring and it didn't tho I could see the screen working at the top well I did a shut down and it turned back on and worked fine but should I not respring from that again?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't sweat it. I've encountered this bug a couple of times (although to be honest not since I went to 5.0.1). It does happen very occasionally though.

You can sometimes get the SBSetting window to drop down again if you rotate the iPad and swipe the taskbar. Then pressing respring again usually works.

But if you can't get "through" the respring screen, you sometimes just have to reset the iPad by pressing "home and sleep" for 8 seconds.

It's an annoying bug, but don't worry about it. It only crops up once in a while.

Most reactions

Latest posts