What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save photos off internet on ipad

driesgruyaert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey ,

I have wifi internet on my ipad. When im on internet i see a lot of beautifull pictures on the net that i want to have in my app photos. But i didnt find a button to save them .Is this possible?

Thanx

Greetz.

Dries

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey ,

I have wifi internet on my ipad. When im on internet i see a lot of beautifull pictures on the net that i want to have in my app photos. But i didnt find a button to save them .Is this possible?

Thanx

Greetz.

Dries

picture saving101:
hold finger on pic till popup shows and then choose "save image"

OP
D

driesgruyaert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx. Im very thankfull. You helped me a lot.

I have still two other questions. Maybe you can help.

1 how i get an avatar here on the forum

2 i cant delete my mails on the ipad. I have a imac but there i work with sparrow app. When i want to delete mails i have to go to my imac and there delete mails. Strange i think.

Thanx.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
driesgruyaert said:
Thanx. Im very thankfull. You helped me a lot.

I have still two other questions. Maybe you can help.

1 how i get an avatar here on the forum

2 i cant delete my mails on the ipad. I have a imac but there i work with sparrow app. When i want to delete mails i have to go to my imac and there delete mails. Strange i think.

Thanx.

you need to upload a picture to a web hosting site, or your own webspace and then go into profile settings and link to it

to delete mail, swipe left/right on the email to delete, or hit the trash can icon, if you use pop3 then it will be gone, if you use imap, you will need to delete it from the deleted folder as well

Most reactions

Latest posts