What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari

nearlynan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really minor annoyance, but wondering why I don't have the icon for multiple windows on Safari on my iPad 2.......any ideas?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nearlynan said:
Really minor annoyance, but wondering why I don't have the icon for multiple windows on Safari on my iPad 2.......any ideas?

As yof says, windows were replaced with tabs in iOS 5.

The Archangel

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
As yof says, windows were replaced with tabs in iOS 5.

The Archangel

Yes yes and as if your other gadget the iPhone would be a a huge change when transitioning to iPad

OP
N

nearlynan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that........don't need it, but as all Apple guides show it i was curious - it seemed a nice view. Have to say the forums make interesting reading for a newbie....☺

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nearlynan said:
Thanks for that........don't need it, but as all Apple guides show it i was curious - it seemed a nice view. Have to say the forums make interesting reading for a newbie....☺

I don't know which version of iOS you are using but the User Guide For iPad on iOS 5.1 (available for free in iBooks) only mentions tabbed browsing. If you haven't got the guide do a search for "User Guide for IPad" in iBooks and you will find the free guides for all the recent flavours of iOS, they are really informative.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts