What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running Windows applications on Ipad 3

mohamadkonsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello every body
2 days ago i bought my new ipad 3 .. and i work in Forex .. i have a program called Metatrader which is an windows application

i surfed every where to find a solution for my neeeeeed ..

and my question is :

Is there any way to run windows applications on Ipad 3 !!?!

something like VM Ware maybe !!?

hope the admin to move this thread to its best section

thanx alot

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no way to run Windows applications on the iPad. The best you can do is to use a remote login app and access your computer remotely.

However, I did a search in the App Store for the terms "Metatrader" and "Forex" and found several apps. May I suggest you do the same search and see if any of these apps will do what you need?

Marilyn

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At this point it is good to recall that the iPad is not a computer and you may not simply load software on it such as Parallels in order to support more than one OS.

OP
M

mohamadkonsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no way to run Windows applications on the iPad. The best you can do is to use a remote login app and access your computer remotely.

However, I did a search in the App Store for the terms "Metatrader" and "Forex" and found several apps. May I suggest you do the same search and see if any of these apps will do what you need?

Marilyn

Thanx alot Mrilyn ..

the truth is that the company i deal with has its own platform for the Ipad .. but this software dosen't support the techincal analysis if u know what i mean ..

that's my point ..

any way thanx alot for help

best regards

Most reactions

Latest posts