What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Apple to Introduce Free iPad Engraving in time for the Holidays

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Website Erictric is reporting a strong rumour that it says comes from a trusted source within Apple who wishes to remain anonymous, that Apple will be offering customers the chance to get their new iPads engraved for free, just in time for the holiday season, as has previously been the case with iPods in the past. Erictric says that according to their source, it’s actually pure coincidence that the engraving option won’t be available until the holidays – Apple actually wanted to offer the service to new iPad customers as soon as possible, but with the ongoing high demand for the iPad around the world, it was concerned that the engraving process might cause a slowdown in production, and therefore suspended the idea until later in the year. I’m not sure if I’d actually want my lovely iPad engraved all over, but each to his/her own!

Source: Erictric

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what happens when you get the battery replaced? Apple states that they don't actually replace the battery in your iPad, but they send you back a replacement. So are they going to swap the back of the iPad at the same time?

sch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just be aware that Apple, at least up to now, for engraving iPods states:

“Personalized iPods (e.g., engraved or customized in any way) may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival.”

Cheers,

Most reactions

Latest posts