What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rts?

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any great RTS games for iPad? I believe it would be a great platform for such games.

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm, I think Red Alert for iPad would be a start, you may also want to try Autumn Dynasty. These games are currently the only one that I suggest to people who likes to play Real Time Strategy games.

OP
L

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Red Alert still need lots of improvements, but I'll have a look on Autumn Dynasty.

The list still isnt so great though. :/

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm, I see, I play this kind of games I'll look into my games in my iPad. Though if you also like Turn Based Strategy games, I could also give you a few. But in the meantime, those are the current ones I can only give.

And what list? I was the only one to suggest RTS games, hehe.

OP
L

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. :) I got Civilization for the turn-based.

Well, that is the list I am talking about. :p

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hehe, I like Civilization Revolution aswell if that's what you're talking about, sometimes it takes me hours when playing one single game, although it's quite short don't you think?

On the Turn-Based games I could suggest you playing Hunters 2 and Great Little War Game (GLWG), I think you could give it a look or giving it a try, GLWG has a lite mode I think? Also Starbase: Orion is a Civilization Revolution time game, not much on graphics and can be quite confusing at the start, but you can also give it a look. And I'm still looking for an RTS game for you so just wait for awhile, hopefully that I can supply you with information as soon as possible.

OP
L

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GLWG is awesome! Thanks for the tip. :)

Nevertheless, still looking for a RTS. I guess there are none. :/

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Little One said:
GLWG is awesome! Thanks for the tip. :)

Hehe, thanks...

On the RTS games, I bought some... So far I guess they're just fine, you can have a look at it.
1. Kingdom Rush (this one is a different because this is a Tower Defense game, but it's still a "Real-Time Strategy" type game)
2. Robocalypse
3. Rise of Lost Empires

Have fun trying it, don't know if one of these even have a lite version, so I can't assure your satisfaction when you buy it. Try looking at critics' reviews on these games first.

Most reactions

Latest posts