What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rogers and VPN Canada

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok is it me and Rogers blocking VPN on 3g?

My boss and I both have an IPAD on Rogers

He has an Iphone4 on rogers and me on Telus

I had to access some work stuff in the car and I connected my Iphone4 on 3g and the VPN worked fine but the screen was so small, so I decided to borrow my boss Ipad connected it on 3g and started VPN

The VPN was configured and working on WIFI

So the VPN says starting and jams there for 3min then says disconnected.

Why would Rogers block VPN on 3g?

fuckers ....

Big samm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok is it me and Rogers blocking VPN on 3g?

My boss and I both have an IPAD on Rogers

He has an Iphone4 on rogers and me on Telus

I had to access some work stuff in the car and I connected my Iphone4 on 3g and the VPN worked fine but the screen was so small, so I decided to borrow my boss Ipad connected it on 3g and started VPN

The VPN was configured and working on WIFI

So the VPN says starting and jams there for 3min then says disconnected.

Why would Rogers block VPN on 3g?

fuckers ....

yes to access your VPN on 3G you need the VPN add on 5$ a month... that will give you a public ip so this way you can connect to your VPN

PhotoJim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
blog.photojim.ca
Some VPN software works on Rogers (I can use my OpenVPN tunnel to home without issue), but some VPNs like IPSec apparently do not work without paying the extra for Rogers VPN service.

Most reactions

Latest posts