What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Risk at Apps gettin slow if j.b??

Sofierb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey.

( I've read) Will my Apps, safari so on Download slow if i j.b my 7.1.2 air? - to connect magic mouse and also which do u recommend? Pangu or evasion? I might ask a obvious question here but im new and all I want is to connect my ipad air to Apple tv While using magic mouse. On prehand thank you and please let me know if you Think I should watch any perticular youtube video, since i've gone through most of Them and none the Wiser.

Also, whats the difference of pangu and evasion?

S.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't believe your iPad will slow down if you jail break it. My iPad Air is just fine and it's jail broken. So, there you go, though YMMV.

And, you have to use the PanGu jail break tool. The tool created by evasi0n is not for iOS 7.1.x; only PanGu works on that iOS.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. I deleted your other post you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.

OP
S

Sofierb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and I'm sorru Bout any rules not met.

Also, any video you recommend wathing to guide me through?

P.s i don't under stand your comment " though YMMV..?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and I'm sorru Bout any rules not met.

Also, any video you recommend wathing to guide me through?

P.s i don't under stand your comment " though YMMV..?

Sorry about that: YMMV is short for "your mileage my vary" - which means that your experience(s)/opinions may differ from mine.

And no, I know of no video to help with jail breaking. But, here's a great tutorial link to use the PanGu jailbreak tool: http://www.ipadforums.net/index.php?threads/How-To-Jailbreak-iOS-7.1.X-using-PanGu.122355/

Marilyn

P.S. And, since we're now talking about jail breaking an iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

Most reactions