What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review - Treegloo - Customisable Moleskine-style iPad Case

TheMacFather

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was interested in a treegloo case until i read these bad reviews. I'm put off by the long lead times too. I live in the UK, so the delivery time would be even longer. Has anyone checked out the Patsonscase? I found this site which is based in the UK and the cases look really nice. The dispatch time is only 2 weeks too. Has anyone got one? And if so, can you post a review/photos please?!

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
StevenRiley said:
Hopefully they continue with their quick replies to you. They started that way with me until they had missed the numerous promise dates. Now they do not even respond.

Actually I have had several more replies to both questions and my order ( I added company name to front), and each time with in hours on the same day I have received a reply or a request for additional information. All I can say is with any product that is in demand, in order to maintain quality, you got to wait a little.

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too, read all these reviews and still ordered one for my iPad. The order date was last Thursday, June 23rd. I did get a response from TreeGloo that they have received my order and the monies has been removed from my checking account. I am also located in the states... we will see. I am pretty patient.

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All I can say is with any product that is in demand, in order to maintain quality, you got to wait a little.

Although I think Treegloo could have managed customer expectations a bit better. Since for a small company, it's word-of-mouth reputation which usually gets your name spread around, a negative experience can very easily dissuade people from giving you a chance.

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it's been about three weeks, I placed the order on 6/24. Yesterday on FB I asked if they had a shipping update. Within 5 min I received a reply that it would ship next week. You can't ask for a faster reply.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey DavidAlan99 - I ordered mine 6/23... sent them an email yesterday and got this:

Hi Lojuana,

We are expecting to ship your case out next week. Thank you very much for your patience!

Regards,
Treegloo Products

kschles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey DavidAlan99 - I ordered mine 6/23... sent them an email yesterday and got this:

Hi Lojuana,

We are expecting to ship your case out next week. Thank you very much for your patience!

Regards,
Treegloo Products

To both DavidAlan99 and Hdchiky: I truly hope your covers do ship out next week. Maybe Treegloo has gotten its act together. However, after being told three separate times that my cover would "ship out late this week or early next week," I gave up and asked for a refund.

Fishpimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Treegloo: Not Impressed.

I ordered a Treegloo case on May 11th and was told I'd receive it in 2-4 weeks. I email Treegloo after 6 weeks and was told they'd ship it soon. I emailed them last week, again asking for an update. It'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and I haven't heard back from last week's correspondence, so I've asked PayPal to refund the payment.

This has been a very disappointing experience.

imartin26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to agree, I ordered mine on June 8th and have been told two weeks in a row that it would ship out that week and still nothing. I will be cancelling my order if it is not shipped out this week. Its pretty crappy customer service to give the customer bogus info.

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got the shipping notice from FedEx it's now on the way. It didn't ship on Friday, but it did in Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it was supposed to come today 7/29 according to the initial FedEx notice. It did come yesterday one day early. It looks and feels great. Fits like a glove and with the NYC subway map as wallpaper (yes I asked for Treegloo to send it to me and they did in less than one day) it looks great. The kinetic latch is simply put fantastic and gives the whole case and iPad a reel solid feel in horizontal or vertical mode. The cut out is a little off for the power switch, making it a little harder to turn the unit on or off. However since it has the magnetic latch it is no longer needed except for resetting the iPad. If the access port was moved a little to give a better line to the power switch then I think it would be to close to the corner and therefore making the corner prone to breakage. The overall fit is near perfect, no rubber corners to fail, the iPad stays in place by fit and form. I love it. BTW it is for an iPad 2.

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

leec21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@imartin26: it is indeed a miracle. I ordered my 3 MONTHS ago and never got my case. The last 3 emails got no response included one asked for refund. I have to call my bank to dispute the charge. What a terrible service, even my bank is better than that.

Most reactions

Latest posts