What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rev B who is buying?

Will you get a Rev. B?

• Nope keeping my Rev. A.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yep Selling Rev.A and buying a Rev.B.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rev. B is so close I will wait till I buy my first iPad.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Will buy a rev. B sometime next year and hand off my rev.A to a family member.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Whats a iPad?

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad2 who is buying?

I am waiting for Rev. B who else is waiting with me.
I already had Rev A , bought at launch and sold it and bought A MBA but really miss it so I will wait.

Last edited:

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what the Android based tablets look like. I figure the good ones should be out by April.

For version 1, Apple really did an outstanding job. I got my 3G at 10:00 am on April 30th. It was a magical moment when the fedex truck pulled up!

It does everything that I ever wanted it to and then some. Now I'm looking for one that can do more!

OP
M

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what the Android based tablets look like. I figure the good ones should be out by April.

For version 1, Apple really did an outstanding job. I got my 3G at 10:00 am on April 30th. It was a magical moment when the fedex truck pulled up!

It does everything that I ever wanted it to and then some. Now I'm looking for one that can do more!
i hope too went to best buy and looked at the S7 tablet not to shabby for 299.00 but the touch screen will drive me nuts.

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Android phones are set to be dual core by February. Android tablets should be at least as powerful as the phones. I am drooling at the thought of an HTC tablet running android.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess she means iPad version 2 frankly it's premature to even discuss as nothing will happen until at least March April time frame No one has any idea what the next generation iPad will have however one can speculate but it is all in cloud land.

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is an mba????

I am waiting for Rev. B who else is waiting with me.
I already had Rev A , bought at launch and sold it and bought A MBA but really miss it so I will wait.

What's an MBA??
Other than a college degree!! Ken

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one has any idea what the next generation iPad will have...
Somebody knows, but he's not talking!

steve-jobs.jpg

What's an MBA??

MBA = MacBook Air

Apple - MacBook Air - The next generation of MacBooks.

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The vote is missing one option:
"Don't know what rev B will be or when it'll come out, so can't decide what I'll do

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When the Rev B comes out, I will check the new features. If they warrant an upgrade, I will give my Rev A to my niece and get a Rev B.

I have heard that the Rev B might have a smaller screen, if so I definitely not be upgrading unless it had full flash capability.

Most reactions

Latest posts