What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning my new iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would suggest a couple of things here, firstly do a search of these forums for the issues that you are having, there is a solution for almost everything. Secondly open iBooks and search for the guide in the image that I have posted, it's free and comprehensive so hopefully will help you.....

image-3740627907.jpg

Note, if you are not on iOS 5.1 there are guides available for the previous versions of iOS also available in the iBooks store.

Finally, if that doesn't help then why not start a new thread with the title of the thread being descriptive of the specific issue that you are trying to resolve. We have 170,000+ members here who regularly help each other but due to the sheer number of threads and posts they need a way to know how they can help you. A thread titled "I'm returning my iPad" is not going to get you the help that you need as they will assume that you have made up your mind and don't want help.

It is also worth saying that many tens of millions of iPads have been sold and the percentage of threads such as this are minimal so I think it is safe to say that your current opinion is in the minority.......if you really want to see what your iPad can do try the steps that I have outlined above because we really want you to enjoy using your iPad in the way the rest of us here do.

The Archangel

mabbent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to read you are unhappy with your iPad.
I agree that the Home button is in a bad place when in landscape orientation with button on the right, really bad if your left handed. But, remember you can rotate the iPad to any physical orientation, placing the Home button on the top, bottom, left or right. Never really had any problems with Sleep/Power button or volume controls.
If you are holding the iPad and your thumb is touching the screen, pinch to zoom may not work.
Give it a few more days/weeks to become accustomed to the iPad. If you can return it tomorrow, you can return it later.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems we have a problem. Based on the above post I am closing this thread it is important not to be rude to other members as it is totally against our forums rules. There really is nothing more we can do for the OP. My suggestion is he takes it up with an Apple store and hopefully they will resolve his issues. Thank you all for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts