What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoring

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I guess if you are telling us that you remove everything according to iTunes but music still stays on your iPad, then a restore really is your only option (contrary to what I said before). It's going to be too difficult to troubleshoot anything else given that the error codes you mentioned do no match up with what you are experiencing. Sorry, I don't have any other ideas.

OP
A

AppleAlias3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I am going to restore tonight and hope everything goes ok. By the way, I can install everything from the app store that I already had before, right? Like when you delete something and it says install stead of buy?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, all your apps are yours. You can install them again without charge. Same with music, etc.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
f4780y said:
Yes, all your apps are yours. You can install them again without charge. Same with music, etc.

I know what you mean, but I think people could pick this up wrong, so just to clarify, you can copy (sync) any and all of your apps and media in your iTunes library back to the device, however if its not in your library, you can re download apps from the store, but NOT media, (music, videos, etc).

Make sure all your media is in your iTunes library before restoring your device.

OP
A

AppleAlias3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES! Restoring was so simple, I just had to wait a little while and now everything is back to normal and I can listen to music. Thank you to everyone for your help! I definitely would have been crying right now over the frustration or because I did something wrong :)

Most reactions