What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request help for iphoto for ipad iphone

iSmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I updated to iOS 5.1 and purchased & downloaded iPhoto for iPhone & iPad .
I had never used iPhoto before. I was trying to edit one photo from my iPhone camera roll, I don't remember what I did, the photo was lost. I can see in the iPhoto main page under Edited and Flagged square box, but I couldn't see anything by tab on photo, it showed black. It was not in the camera roll anymore, totally lost. I didn't use iCloud for Photo Stream (off) . It is impossible to go to iCloud Photo Stream.
in the end I delete the apps and reinstall again. I dare not touch or test any photo again.

Is there anywhere to download the iPhoto start up or instruction manual / documents for how to use iPhoto , I can't find in apple support .

Hope to see response from somebody who is familiar with this.

Thanks in advance.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you tap the question mark icon at the top of the screen it will give you short short descriptions of each visible icon or button. To the right there should be one label that says something like "more help". If you tap that it will take you to an online help manual. It was 'very' slow to load the couple times I tried it, so be patient.

EZFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, is there a PDF manual for iPhoto for the iPad somewhere that I can download? Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts