What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I select multiple images to send from the iPhoto app to the camera roll on iPad 3

Victoria Joye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am new to the forum and to the iPad. Have been using a Mac computer for years and am still using my original
now very outdated G4 laptop which unfortunately is not compatible with my new iPad 3
I am constantly taking photos and love the editing tools in the iPhoto iPad app but am frustrated with the round
about way I am importing them to my computer as I cannot sync with my old but faithful G4.
The photos import ok to my computer from the ipad photos app but the problem is getting them from the iPhoto app onto the ipad camera roll after I have edited them.
I have worked out how to select multiple images but that is no help as the app will still only let me import one photo
to the camera roll at a time which is too time consuming for me.
Does anyone know if you can or how to send multiple images to the camera roll or another way to get my edited
photos from the iPhoto app to the iPhoto on my computer?
I must add that regardless of my obvious sync problems due to my old computers capabilities I still love love love
this device .

Most reactions

Latest posts