What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove background crashes on ios 5.0.1

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys

The tweak remove background doesnt seem to work for me...evertime i hit the button in sbsettings the springboard crashes into safe mode with the usual restart message...why is it crashing? It has been listed in WORKING tweaks in the must have tweaks list..FYI i did a fresh JB..

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did the same to me but if you tap "Drop Win" and tap it from there it works. I just started using KillBackground from BigBoss instead. It's a free Cydia app.

OP
iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Redneck_Randy said:
Did the same to me but if you tap "Drop Win" and tap it from there it works. I just started using KillBackground from BigBoss instead. It's a free Cydia app.

What is DROP WIN ?

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok Your using the stand alone app Remove Background. I thought you were talking about SB Settings Remove Background. Sorry

OP
iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I installed both..both are crashing the device.. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts