What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removable Car mounts

walshie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone out there had any experience using a removable car mount - probably the sucker cup variety or a seat rail connector? I need a mount but I use one of about a dozen different cars each week and they are a variety of makes and models so a specific car/model fit wont work for me.

My concerns are that the sucker cup type will fall off and damage the ipad and the seat rail type will be on a long extension and may be unstable causing vibration issues when looking at the screen.

bognman420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
go to ifuncity.com i just bought the ipad suction holder and it works fantastic u can swap it from any car or hang it off the wall its an amazing kit very sturdy and the way its designed u basically get a free case def go check it out its onl 17 dollars with free shipping inside the usa hope this helped

Most reactions

Latest posts