What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car mount

Renzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for an Ipad Car mount that will either fit on a windshield or on the dashboard

I know there are some model that will fit depending on the car type, so I have a Toyota Yaris 2010 Sedan.

What I am looking for if possible is a mount that can rotate, so I can change the Ipad either in Portrait or Landscape without removing it from the mount.

Also I have an Ipad2

I found some But i would like some opinion

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

youmjutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard the normal car mount doesn't charge the phone while docked and using the media station would be a better idea. Has anyone figured out a way to keep it stable in the car?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our iPad Forum supporter, PadHoldr.com, has some great car mounts for both the iPad1 and iPad2 that fit most cars on the dash without any drilling required.

Tim

bukzin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mount with long arm, Mobotron

This one looks like you can get the ipad lower
so its out of the way of the windshield; line of sight.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mobotron-Tablet-Netbook-Windshield-Suction/dp/B004Q2BW3C/ref=sr_1_25?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1305734979&sr=1-25]Amazon.com: Mobotron Car iPad Tablet Netbook Windshield Suction Mount: Electronics[/ame]

Doesn't include a charger.

Anyone try this one yet?

Most reactions