What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relive your iPad2 genesis through me

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting an iPad 2 next week (32gb black). Yes, 16 is likely to be all I will need, but knowing me, I'll be itching for that extra space.

So, incorporating your experiences, trials, tribulations, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda with your iPad, what do you think is the first app I should download?

What apps should be avoided?

I look forward to your success and horror stories and I can't wait to be able to chime in with my own!

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iPad User Guide is free in iBooks and might be a good place to start.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
SweetPoison said:
Welcome, from Cali!

You are 16 or you are getting 16 ipads? I'm thinkin you are 16 ~ hey, stranger things have happened.:D

I'm guessing 16Gb :)

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, from Cali!

You are 16 or you are getting 16 ipads? I'm thinkin you are 16 ~ hey, stranger things have happened.:D

I haven't been 16 for quite some time now...

Of course, 32 and 16 were the memory sizes. Both of the iPad in gigabytes and my memory in seconds.

The iPad User Guide is free in iBooks and might be a good place to start.

Already downloaded. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:

Of course, 32 and 16 were the memory sizes. Both of the iPad in gigabytes and my memory in seconds.

They always pull your leg on here Sabre, it's something you have to get used to. 

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:

They always pull your leg on here Sabre, it's something you have to get used to. 

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Just finding my fit. :)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Grab AirVideo and you can stream from your desktop/laptop. Sure saves on storage.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting an iPad 2 next week (32gb black).
So, incorporating your experiences, trials, tribulations, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda with your iPad, what do you think is the first app I should download?

Which to get first sorta depends on how you'll use it. If you have an account already, Neflix isn't a bad place to start. If you don't, get one ASAP. :) TuneInRadio is pretty darn cool. I use Sticky Notes all the time. Just for giggles to show off to jealous friends and family, get Pocket Pond. ;)

For me finding and downloading all the cool and useful apps reminds me of the old Nap**er days, sitting at the computer 'til all hours searching and grabbing as many songs as I could as fast as I could before they went away. All later deleted of course.;)

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome suggestions, thanks!

iDave, there's an app for Android (since taken off the official market) called Hectic Beats Pro. It's basically Nap**er (;)) for your phone.

Yes, Virginia, I'm an Android user.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score

iDave, there's an app for Android (since taken off the official market) called Hectic Beats Pro. It's basically Nap**er (;)) for your phone.

I watch for it on iTunes.:D

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I watch for it on iTunes.:D

iTunes (I hate starting off sentences with an iDevice name...feels so odd not to capitalize the first letter!) is great, but they are often missing stuff. Luckily, it dovetails nicely with Amazon MP3 (yeah, make fun of me, whatever!). Of course, there's a used bookstore with an amazing music selection just miles from my front door.

Most reactions

Latest posts