What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

regret selling ipad 1..should i buy another ipad2?

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play pokerist.com and it just kills my battery...When i had my ipad1 i would just swap and charge...But i listed it on ebay and didn't think it would sell but it did:(..Should i buy another ipad 2 or just deal with charging?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or you could play near an outlet and leave it plugged in. A comfortable chair, desk or table, and a stand or book to prop it up at about 15 degrees makes for comfortable gaming.

OP
S

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wire is so short....Looked at several walmarts,targets and best buy...no luck...I think a white to go whith my black one would be nice..got 2 leather smart covers cream and red and the red needs a home anyway.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just purchase a USB extension cable - any Radio Shack or other similar store has them in stock. Several Forum members have done this to extend the charging cable.

Tim

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a nice Belkin one with a wire that was about 5-6 feet.

OP
S

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still can't find one...Will try again tomarrow.

Most reactions