What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reflecting on the Pro 9.7

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple claims that the Pro 9.7 has an improved reflective coating.on the glass. So, I decided to check it out.

I positioned my iPad Air1 on my kitchen counter under a window that was letting in lots of daylight. I took a shot of the screen using my phone. Then right away I removed the Air and put my Pro in the same spot and took another photo from the exact same distance and angle.

I cut and pasted the shots side by side so the results would be easy to see. Look at the reflections of me taking the photo of the Pro and the Air There's no doubt which one is better.

Attachments

• side-by-side.jpg
    side-by-side.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 325
OP
jwt873

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Darn.. I meant to put this in the iPad Pro forum, but clicked on mini by mistake. Could a mod move it?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All done.

You're right, the iPad Pro has a much better anti-reflection coating.
If you want to see an even bigger difference, compare the iPad 1 with the iPad Pro.

Short-Circuit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What has really impressed my wife and I is how easy it is to read our Kindle books on the iPad Pro outdoors in sunshine. No other tablet I've ever used even comes close.

Dave.

Most reactions

Latest posts