What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recording your screen play on ipad

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok my 2 1/2 year old has been playing with our iPad a lot and playing games like talking Tom cat...and somehow he has recorded everything going on during the screen play and it saves it to your saved photo folder and u can play it back! How is he doin this? I realize holding home + on/off then release takes a pic, but how the video?

bigchicken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
clueless but curious

I'd love to know if this is possible myself. There's no such functionality that I've heard of. Is it possible that it's a feature of that specific app he is using? Have you seen it for more than one app?

Last edited:

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
accordlayingkit said:
Gee wiz 95 views and not one of ya got a clue??

well you didnt know the answer, so its common sense that in a world population on billions, that a minute percentage of people would also not know the answer!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know the Talking Tom has a video capture component so if you're son's videos are from that app only then there's your answer.. :)

Bathbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obvious

Ok my 2 1/2 year old has been playing with our iPad a lot and playing games like talking Tom cat...and somehow he has recorded everything going on during the screen play and it saves it to your saved photo folder and u can play it back! How is he doin this? I realize holding home + on/off then release takes a pic, but how the video?

Well there is camcorder cutton on the screen while playing talking tom

Most reactions