What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

recommendation for a ipd3 charging dock stand with holding arm and speakers

fiat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am pondering to purchase a desktop (not for mobile) stand of charging dock with holding arm and speakers for my new ipad3. Expect following basic feature, function, and quality:
1. strong, stable, cool looking structure/form with ipd3 attached
2. instantly charge and operate when ipad attached
3. holding (attach) arm grasp ipad in easy, secured and safe fashion; it can rotate ipad in all (or multiple) orientation positions and tilt angles freely and steadily, but not loosely
4. speakers simply take over audio output from ipad built-in speakers with no need of setting and no (forced) auto background music play; with volume control; medium to high sound quality (for music)
5. cost: budget-mind, not top liner
6. extra feature (option): app for radio, clock, alarm, weather, etc.

Appreciate all recommendations

Jesswood1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the iSounder dock, it will carry a iPad 1,2 &3 and my iPhone even with the case on it, my brother has a ipad 2 and i have the iPad 3 so its nice because we can both use this dock.

Amazon.com: iSound Power View Pro S Charging Dock for iPad 1/2/3rd Gen, iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4GS, iPod Classic/Touch. (ISOUND-4592): Computers & Accessories

817YGidpSBL._AA1500_.jpg

OP
fiat

fiat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Frawick and Jess. AR's ipad dock stand moves ipad in 2 orientations by button control and no tilt movement can be done; it's kind of pricy. iSound has no sound!

OP
fiat

fiat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Kait. How does iSounder work for you? Does it have speakers to replace your ipad's? Just wonder cause find no info on product site.

Most reactions

Latest posts