What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Clear Protector

pstonge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a rear only clear protector for my iPad Mini.
Any ideas?
TIA

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zagg invisibleShield. The full body is what I use. It is a screen protector and a clear back protector. Have used them on all my iPads from 1 to the New iPad and I have it on order for my mini.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking for a rear only clear protector for my iPad Mini.
Any ideas?
TIA

Hi there--I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Please add your related questions to this thread.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

schmidtj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I second the motion for the Zagg Miracle Shield.
PS. Have it professionally installed if you are anal about bubbles etc.

iandrew74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, have a look on amazon as I have a rear clear cover that is compatible with the apple Smart Cover which I also have, underneath them both is the Zagg invisisheild so my mini is fully protected. :)

Last edited:

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I typically get a Zagg as well, but this time I'm going to try to be a rebel. No Zagg front for me (just the Smart Cover), however I did buy a rear skin from decalgirl.com.

All my previous Apple devices have had a Zagg for front and some sort of case for the rear. This is the first time I'm going Zagg-less for the front and caseless for the back. We'll see how long I last, LOL.

OP
P

pstonge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all for your input and help. I really appreciate it.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
ZAGG has a new one, but I don't know if it is available yet for the mini. I have it for my 4s and no longer have a case. It is the Extreme. Loving it so far. I have the ZAGG HD on my iPad and iPhone screens.

Most reactions

Latest posts