What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just recieved this case for my iPad Mini

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't see that item available in the US from this seller. Will keep looking...

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i almost feel like buying the mini just so i can order a couple of those cases ;)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go on, you know that you want to.....it's a beautiful little machine!

The Archangel
you know i might just have a little look at one.....nothing like a bit of retail therapy.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why thank you.....I could have saved myself $40 going that way.

Food for thought next time I buy one! ;)

I have bought a few items refurb from Apple. The only way you can really tell is the packaging. New screen\case\accessories\battery

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabe-was there a specific brand name to this card and cover?

No, I think it is one of those generic products. They are still selling them on Amazon over here.

This is quite a good opportunity to say that three and a half months on it is still perfect despite the heavy abuse that I give it......so my recommendation has now gone from 5 out of 5 to 6 out of 5!!!!!!!!!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, I think it is one of those generic products. They are still selling them on Amazon over here.

This is quite a good opportunity to say that three and a half months on it is still perfect despite the heavy abuse that I give it......so my recommendation has now gone from 5 out of 5 to 6 out of 5!!!!!!!!!

The Archangel

Ok...still hunting for one! I find one with the rear casing, but not the combo like what you found!

Lewispaul88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice case for Ipad. I am really looking for the best and inexpensive cover for my Ipad.

Most reactions