What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real Racer2 Really Slow and no diff views

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have mentioned this before, But the actual car speed in real racer2 is really slow compared to Real Racer 1, Anyone else get that? Also I cannot change the road views doesnt give me the option. It's on a ipad 1. Anyone help?

Laban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have mentioned this before, But the actual car speed in real racer2 is really slow compared to Real Racer 1, Anyone else get that? Also I cannot change the road views doesnt give me the option. It's on a ipad 1. Anyone help?

Have you tried click the top right corner of the screen while beeing in a race?

OP
No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Have you tried click the top right corner of the screen while beeing in a race?

Yeah, That just gives me a quick "Rear view"

OP
No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll try again in a moment. Just deleted it and re-downloading it in case it was a bad install. What about the actual car speed though, Really slow compared to Real Racing 1?

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was disappointed with RealRacing 2 on my iPad 1 - the whole app just seems to run too slow on the iPad 1.... Real Racing 1 was better (at least on the iPad 1)!

Reaction score
No1zeppelinfan said:
Have mentioned this before, But the actual car speed in real racer2 is really slow compared to Real Racer 1, Anyone else get that?

So just to clarify.

Is the car speed slow in RR2, or is the game lagging?
You mentioned the car speed is slow, but when someone else posted the game runs slow, you also agreed. So is both slow?

The real racing 2 does stutter ever so slightly on iPad 1, probably due to the game being designed for iPad 2.

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
So just to clarify.

Is the car speed slow in RR2, or is the game lagging?
You mentioned the car speed is slow, but when someone else posted the game runs slow, you also agreed. So is both slow?

The real racing 2 does stutter ever so slightly on iPad 1, probably due to the game being designed for iPad 2.

In my opinion, the whole game runs slowly on the iPad 1 and it just isn't as fun to play as Real Racing 1, which seems to run lightning fast on the iPad 1. I'm guess that they are just pushing the iPad to it's limits in RR2....

OP
No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sat down and just played this properly paying full attention to the graphics etc and giving it another chance. I must say I am impressed now. I'm using this on a an Ipad 1, Deleted the game and redownloaded it and it seems much better. I love it now, It is slower that RR1 but its still a great game.

Anyone have any recomendations for other car racing games? I have Ashphalt 5 & 6 and a couple of others as well.

Shame none of these games allow you to play your itunes music whilst playing them :(

Most reactions

Latest posts