What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RDP on Ipad

bolle006

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys

Hoping someone can help me here. I want to use my ipad instead of having a PC running. I now have a server I can access using RPD on the ipad. It works great, but if I need to do more serius work, the touchscreen is a bit to slow to use. So my question is if I can use a mouse and keybord with an RDP app? It does not matter if I have to pay for the app, and if I need to buy apple keyboard and mouse. Yestoday I found a cydia app for connecting a mouse, and it worked in RDP as well, but no right click :-( Since right click is pretty vital on windows, that wont work for me, so I have to have support for rigth click as well.

Help plz :)

nasomi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found hte 2x client app works well, is free, and supports bluetooth keyboard. i haven''t tried with mouse though, but since i can do mostly everything with keyboard I've not had an issue. The app is free, too.

Most reactions