What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raising boys or girls

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok which is hardest to raise boys or girls ..

i have four childern by my wife two boys and two girls with add two girls to the family by takeing in girls that where from my wife side of family and raiseing them as our own ..for they where just about three years older than my youngest

there where times i thought of them as the devil own childern who come to the surface to live among us ..for some of the things that they did to boys who they did not like or the time they took revenge on the one girl exboyfriend who dump her

there times i thought i was going to never make it intill they where out of the house and on there own ..

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You'll never get a consensus on this. My vote is girls, having two younger sisters. From puberty thru college, they were, by any sensible standard of behavior, clinically insane. The word "boy crazy" is too trite to convey it, the equivalent of being mauled by a Rottweiler while the owner says "Oh, he's just playing." There's a reason most fairly tales involve teen-aged girls being locked away in towers, glass coffins, and spinning rooms - it's sound parenting advice.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll never get a consensus on this. My vote is girls, having two younger sisters. From puberty thru college, they were, by any sensible standard of behavior, clinically insane. The word "boy crazy" is too trite to convey it, the equivalent of being mauled by a Rottweiler while the owner says "Oh, he's just playing." There's a reason most fairly tales involve teen-aged girls being locked away in towers, glass coffins, and spinning rooms - it's sound parenting advice.

i to say that the word boy crazy is not enough i once thought about walling up the one end of the house with a small opening to pass through food and cleaning supplies and grooming supplies for them with cable tv and internet for them to go school on the internet and keep them this way intill they reach the age of 18 and could be let out on the world to go there own way ..

when my wife passed they ranged in age from 12.to 15 years old old with two of them the twins where where 14 and my oldest was 15 years oldest ..so it was like at times in the house was total crazy times and when it become one a month curse time it was not nice ..i learn to throw chocoalate at them

they once superglued a boy pants to wall locker in th gym class that broke up with one them

Last edited:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they once superglued a boy pants to wall locker in th gym class that broke up with one them

Wow! how did you reprimand them on this?

I have two girls 3 and 8. and i was always told that It's easier to raise girls than boys.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i grounded them for a couple of weeks but it was more of i was more shocked at the team work that they are did to get the guy pants ..it was like they where all comeing togerther and now it total destory the guy no matter what it took ..it was my youngest girl who got dumped by her first boyfriend and they where out for blood

Last edited:

jaybrass73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have two boys who are 6 & 4, our friends who have boys agree, it's hard work! Friends who have girls seem to have a quieter life! Perhaps they make up for it in the future?! Either way, wouldn't swap mine for all the tea in China!

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I raised 2 sons, my guess is girls can have more drama. When my youngest flushed a rubber ball down the toilet, thereby rendering it useless and needing replacement, there was lots of drama.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that why i loved the fact that i had my own bathroom or so it seams there was allways a over flow into my bathroom from the two main bathroom at times in the house ..along with basic rules of no womens things goes into the toliet and get flushed ..

i know this next part parts sounds bad but as father who had his own bathroom i learned to do a couple of things to get them out of my bathroom in a hurry ..

i could get them out of the bathroom by letting one rip and getting up from bed and heading towards the bathroom and they would leave the area like they had been hit with hot water ..so it was one way to get them out my bathroom ..or if i had someone over and the door was locked then they knew it they could not use the bathroom

Most reactions

Latest posts