What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R6025 Runtime error

AceLizard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm curious to find out just how many people are encountering an R6025 Runtime error when they attempt to search for something using iTunes software?

I'm sure there are quite a few but did you also know that Apple does NOT have a software support team? Now I ask
you what kind of IT company supports their software based upon the hardware that you own? I mean, what difference does it make if I have an iPad, iPhone, or iPod? The software on my PC is the faulty, not the device.

Apple's hardware support is great but if there is a bug in their software, getting support is nigh on impossible. Who developed iTunes software anyway? It certainly doesn't seem that Apple did, in spite of the fact that they release it on their website.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL. Apple has always publicly stated if you want iTunes to work properly run it on OSX.

There is a very good reason why they barely support Windows. Windows has trillions of possible combinations of hardware and software interaction. It is literally impossible to tech support properly. At best you have to guess.

You already know one of the suggested fixes. Run it as administrator. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3800940?start=0&tstart=0

Have you tried that solution?

Most reactions