What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding Apps!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apps that we get are they all from Apple's site only? Are the Apps at iTunes the same as Apple?

And ~

Should we only get Apps from these places?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unless you're jailbroken, you don't have to worry about apps being dangerous because the ones you get are ONLY Apple approved. The iPad OS doesn't allow anything else.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, let me clarify, they all come FROM Apple, but they weren't written BY Apple - but they did check them and approve them for sale.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, let me clarify, they all come FROM Apple, but they weren't written BY Apple - but they did check them and approve them for sale.
...but that doesn't necessarily mean that these 3rd party apps will work as promised!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only apps from Apple in the App Store that I can think of off the top of my head are Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iBooks...

Most reactions

Latest posts