What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question on syncing contacts

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have my work computer with outlook and my android phone contacts which I imported thru google when I got the phone. when I got the iPad, I got my contacts from google. is there a way to keep the three in sync without entering info on each contact list...I am way out of sync!
help please

Ripplinghurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My contacts are all in sync. Outlook, Exchange and Google Contacts. If you configured the iPad/Google correctly, and Exchange/iPad correctly, the only thing you're probably missing is the Google Tool to sync outlook and Google Contacts, the rest should take care of itself.

But if your iPad is not syncing with Google correctly, then you have a much bigger problem and I suggest you to read Google Docs from the beginning and start over (back up first!).

Last edited:
OP
V

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not allowed to connect to my company's exchange server....I will go back to google...my calendars are all good just not my contacts!

OP
V

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, we have a way to log in and work from home...lol...but can't access a lot

Most reactions

Latest posts