What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Reader for Adobe Presenter

OP
D

drholly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet - I really appreciate your continued interest & efforts to provide such great information. I use Adobe inDesign (and other Adobe products) on a daily basis and am willing to be "tied to their aprob strings" for now. However, almost every road (to publish for iPad or Android) leads to their Packager system - and that is just too rich for my business. I do believe the time will come that apps are available that allow content producers to create useful products within basic templates. And there is a part of me that thinks development of those apps is an interesting business as well... but, again, thank you. I will update this thread as I make progress..
David

linheli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That way people could try it in their various apps and let you know. After all, there are a large number of apps out there besides the usual suspects.

Most reactions

Latest posts