What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Those Who Had Jailbreak, then Upgraded to iOS6

chokem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im thinking about upgrading my jailbroken 5.1.1 iPad 3 to iOS 6. Was it worth losing your jailbreak, or should I wait till a jailbreak is available? What advantages did you gain, if any, when you upgraded? Sorry if this has been asked, I looked, but didn't see an answer.

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im thinking about upgrading my jailbroken 5.1.1 iPad 3 to iOS 6. Was it worth losing your jailbreak, or should I wait till a jailbreak is available? What advantages did you gain, if any, when you upgraded? Sorry if this has been asked, I looked, but didn't see an answer.

ios6

Maps new feature, turn by turn. Siri with new sports restaurant add on, facebook clogation, shared photostreams to get you in trouble by your wife, fianance, or gf, passbook to keep multiple apps integrated into one, facetime over cellular service without 3g unrestrictor, phone calling extra features, some mail vip feature, safari is faster with full screen as well, camera panarama.

It's not worth losing your jailbreak. They will probably make ios6 features as they did for ios 5. But not all. Until apps are compatible and are going to be compatible with ios6 then it'll be good. Depends on the developr.

Tweak that I'm favoring most is message + (although not ipad very compatible) it does its job while still in beta. Also themeing it what you want like android or windows7 or blackberry with Dreamboard.

Most reactions

Latest posts