What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for all about different versions

Timothy Y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello and thank you to anyone willing to answer my question.

I want to purchase the ipad for my Mom for Christmas. I am debating on which version to get, either the 32 or 64GB version.

Question, did anyone purchase the 32GB and wish they had purchased the 64 because of storage issues or other reasons? I need to place my order by Monday the 13th. Thank you to all who reply.

Best Regards,

Tim

Darkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's $100.00 more for twice the memory.

If you can afford it, go for the 64.

Or you can buy a refurbished 64 from Apple, you can get it for the price of a 32.

Either way, your Mom will love it,

Tom.

OP
T

Timothy Y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, for the money "$600" I will prob get the 32gb version. No one has said negative about the storage and I dont think she will fill it up based on what I know she will use it for.

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the 32g wifi iPad last night and do not regret it at all. But if money is no issue then go for the 64g :)

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 16 and am happy with it... LOL
But I'm not one to carry around pictures, I only have about 50
I don't use the ipod portion...
I have tons of apps which is what I got it for, playing :) and surfing :)
16 is enough for that no problem.

sooooo, it really depends on what you'll ever conceive of using it for.. and how much it requires.. oh and yeah, $$ was an issue for me. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts